- Must be extremely proficient in working with Android Studio and latest versions of Android OS.
- Experience with the Android SDK, Java, NDK, C++ is a must. Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs is mandatory.
- Must have extensive experience in developing robust and competent Android Applications.
Must have 2 – 4 years of hands-on experience in Native Android Application Development.
- Design and build exceptional applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new innovations.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and overall reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and enhancing application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities